- Chaos Engineering using Amazon EC2 Systems Manager – commencing chaos engineering using amazon ecosystem.
- Making a component reusable – an opinionated approach how to reuse component when develop something.
- What Can’t React Do?
- Code Migration in Production: Rewriting the Sharding Layer of Uber’s Schemaless Datastore
- A Practical Introduction to Container Terminology
- Event-Driven Architecture Implementation
- Validating Leaked Passwords with k-Anonymity
- How Developers got Password Security so Wrong
- Making AR more precise with CoreML
- How We Built Wallaroo to Process Millions of Messages/Sec with Microsecond Latencies
- It’s Resilient CSS Week
- Implementing Microservice Discovery in 100 Lines of Node.js
- The Definitive PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 & HHVM Benchmarks – And updated benchmark for multiple PHP version.
Tools & Codes
- Wallaroo – Ultrafast and elastic data processing. – i’m looking forward to test this.
- 🚀 The awesome Node.js HTTP reverse-proxy server.
- AWS API Gateway Log Parser.
- Queryparser, an Open Source Tool for Parsing and Analyzing SQL
- Searches full repo history for secrets and keys 🔑 – sometimes developer forgot the put it on
Published on March 6, 2018