Daily Digest #28
- GUI to Kong Admin API code – much more simpler to administrate Kong.
- Books written with R Markdown – Great resource to learn R Language.
- The Programming Historian – Simple yet amazing collection of tutorials (or lessons).
- Tracking where your time went with Lego workstream visualisation – harus coba
- Introduction to Istio; It Makes A Mesh Of Things
- CSS in the Age of React: How We Traded the Cascade for Consistency
- Dynamic optimizer — a perceptual video encoding optimization framework
Daily Digest #27
Daily Digest #26
- The tale of two Kubernetes
- Papers We Love – Academics computer science repo link
- Five Things I Did to Change a Team’s Culture
- Why I Went All-in with Containers…and the Fails Along the Way
- Github survived the biggest DDOS attack ever recorded
- Elastalert – Easy & Flexible Alerting With ElasticSearch
- Squeezing the firehose: getting the most from Kafka compression
- A Preview of Bristlecone, Google’s New Quantum Processor
Daily Digest #25
Daily Digest #24
- 3D engine entirely made of MS Excel formulae : Enjoy this Doom.xls file ! – Full of awesomeness, can’t believe Excel can do this.
- A Year Away From Mac OS
- Readrust – Kumpulan artikel, tutorial tentang Rust.
- Analytics for rails codes
- Rocksandra - Open-sourcing a 10x reduction in Apache Cassandra tail latency
- Linux on a MacBook Pro 14,3
- Getting Started with NativeScript-Vue 1.0
- Chaos Engineering using Amazon EC2 Systems Manager – commencing chaos engineering using amazon ecosystem.
- Making a component reusable – an opinionated approach how to reuse component when develop something.
- What Can’t React Do?
- Code Migration in Production: Rewriting the Sharding Layer of Uber’s Schemaless Datastore
- A Practical Introduction to Container Terminology
- Event-Driven Architecture Implementation
- Validating Leaked Passwords with k-Anonymity
- How Developers got Password Security so Wrong
- Making AR more precise with CoreML
- How We Built Wallaroo to Process Millions of Messages/Sec with Microsecond Latencies
- It’s Resilient CSS Week
- Implementing Microservice Discovery in 100 Lines of Node.js
- The Definitive PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 & HHVM Benchmarks – And updated benchmark for multiple PHP version.
Tools & Codes
- Wallaroo – Ultrafast and elastic data processing. – i’m looking forward to test this.
- 🚀 The awesome Node.js HTTP reverse-proxy server.
- AWS API Gateway Log Parser.
- Queryparser, an Open Source Tool for Parsing and Analyzing SQL
- Searches full repo history for secrets and keys 🔑 – sometimes developer forgot the put it on