- Scaling at Instacart: Distributing Data Across Multiple Postgres Databases with Rails
Interesting part of scaling distributed data at Instacart.
- How to Debug a Node.js app in a Docker Container
Debugging directly on container can be a faster way to know what’s going on.
- Dive into React Native for Android Development
pros and cons using react-native as its engine to develop android application
- WebAssembly: How and why
- You have to choose between Software Delivered on Time and Good Software
- Spotify Squad framework — Part II
- The 18 ghosts in your infrastructure stack that can cause failure (and how to avoid them)
- QA Instability Implies Production Instability
- Introduction to Distributed System Design
- The RED Method: How to Instrument Your Services