Daily Digest #367
- Be creative with Midway mock
- A Hybrid Cloud Approach from FraudGuard.io that Handles 50M Requests a Day
- Building Stable Systems with Load-Test Driven Development
- Distributed PKI: Development and Use Cases
- Debugging in Ruby—Busting a Year-old Bug in Sprockets
- How I replaced a Rails app with a few dozen lines of Ruby
Daily Digest #366
Daily Digest #365
- Developing Microservices with Behavior Driven Development and Interface Oriented Design
- Action Cable vs AnyCable: fight!
- How Shopify Uses Recommender Systems to Empower Entrepreneurs
- Putting Users and Publishers at the Center of the Online Value Exchange
- K9s – 🐶 Kubernetes CLI To Manage Your Clusters In Style!
- 30 minutes every day for your craft: Committing code to GitHub for 365 consecutive days
- CSS Reference
Daily Digest #364
Daily Digest #363
- Infrastructure Development Environment – A docker image that contains the necessary tools for doing Infrastructure Development
- 8 Ruby frameworks that aren’t Rails
- Creating Raspberry Pi applications with Raylib and Ruby
- Enjoy a slice of QUIC, and Rust!
- Scylla Summit Video: Grab and Scylla Driving Southeast Asia Forward
- Sail - lightweight Rails engine for admin panel