Daily Digest #108
Daily Digest #107
3 hari ini waktu dibuat untuk menyiapkan materi untuk Agile Impact, akan dibuatkan artikel khusus tentang ini.
Daily Digest #106
Senin, iya, sudah senin lagi, dan selamat bekerja!
- Service Workers
- What if learning code started in an agile environment?
- Microservices in a Post-Kubernetes Era
- Lessons Learned: Code Splitting with Webpack and React
- Goodbye Redux
- OCTO vision on Service Mesh : the challenges
- Receiving messages in Elixir, or a few things you need to know in order to avoid performance issues
Daily Digest #105
Happy friday, here are some links for your weekend!
- Cypress – the reason why we’re not stuck with Selenium
- Real-time Streaming Pattern: Analyzing Trends
- Kubernetes Monitoring with Prometheus, the ultimate guide (part 1)
- Continuous Delivery Patterns with Serverless Applications
- Optimizing TV Advertising Toward Return on Investment
- Building Machine Learning Engineering Tools
- An OAuth 2.0 introduction for beginners
- Leveraging Elastic Demand for Forecasting
Daily Digest #104
Daily Digest #103
- I Wanna Go Fast - Load Balancing Dynamic Steering
- Service Worker Caching Strategies Based on Request Types
- The future of WebAssembly - A look at upcoming features and proposals
- Lean Testing, or Why Unit Tests are Worse than You Think
- Productivity at Scale: How We Improved Build Time by 400% at LinkedIn
- Simple Steps to Optimize Your App Performance with MongoDB, Redis, and Node.js
- Event Triggered Customer Segmentation