Daily Digest #242
- How to solve the last mile logistics conundrum?
- Measuring Performance With Server Timing
- How S3 Signed URLs work
- Introducing the Apollo GraphQL Platform
- Understanding Production: What can you measure?
- Uber Introduces PyML: Their Secret Weapon for Rapid Machine Learning Development
Daily Digest #241
- Facebook, NYU expand available languages for natural language understanding systems
- How to Write Code That Documents Itself
- Lazy-loading components in React 16.6
- ATM Fraud Detection with Apache Kafka and KSQL
- Anomaly Detection in Zipkin Trace Data
- Deep Learning for Classifying Hotel Aesthetics Photos
Daily Digest #239
- Zammad – web based open source helpdesk/customer support system
- Writing GraphQL queries in native Ruby = Love ❤️
- 🛁 Clean Code concepts adapted for Ruby
- The Benefits of Materialized Views (and how to use them in your Ruby on Rails project)
- What Is MJIT in Ruby 2.6 & How Does It Work?
- No more hassle with Rails secret management